You have heard of SARMs (Selective Modulators of Androgen Receptors)? Currently SARMs supplements are considered the best alternative for rapid muscle gain, with low fluid retention and significant improvement in physical performance. And it’s widely available by bosspeptides.com
The topic SARMs has been controversial since the early 1990s, when they were presented by the scientific community. But this does not mean that SARMs were developed at this time, quite the opposite. In the 1940s, SARMs had been used in modern medicine to treat various diseases including cancer, hypogonadism, and numerous other diseases affecting bones and muscles. These SARMSs affected muscle growth because of their affinity, meaning they have a high attraction for a receptor, which results in an even more potent chemical reaction in the body.
Unfortunately SARMs as they were used in the 1940s ended up generating side effects like gynecomastia, decreased libido and damage to the liver and kidneys.
SARMs Steroidal vs Non-Steroidal
In the early 1990s, scientists created a non-steroidal version of SARMS, making them based on proteins. The difference between the two types of SARMs is easily described as a key and locking system. The cells of the body act with locks and the sites of attachment of the cells are the key holes.
Steroidal SARMs has the ability to act as master key, unlocking all cells to promote protein synthesis and growth, even in cells that you do not want to “unlock.”
Non-steroidal SARMs are designed specifically for one type of blockade, so it will only affect areas of DNA that prevent muscle and bone wear, while promoting growth in these areas.
Non-steroidal SARMs has been used by the bodybuilder community, Olympic Weight Lifter and a multitude of other sports since the inception of this category of supplements. Its benefits and side effects have been studied and tested since 1990, with no evidence suggesting damage. This breakthrough in scientific technology continues to suggest SARMs is the future of anabolic and will eventually replace steroid therapy.
Unlike testosterone cypionate, SARMs from bosspeptides is more than 200 times more powerful in muscle stimulation and 80 times more selective for muscle.
SARMs vs PRÓ-HORMONAIS
- Increases androgen levels, specifically in muscle tissue
- Potentially less androgen-related side effects
- Affects estrogen levels and other supporting hormones
- Less fluid retention and swelling
- Reduced risk of blockage of HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Axis – which signals to increase or decrease the natural production of testosterone)
- Increases androgen levels in all body tissues
- Potentially more side effects in other tissues than non-muscle
- Increased estrogen and other hormones in response to high levels of androgens
- Higher water retention, potentially more muscle mass, but a percentage may be lost after the end of the cycle
- High risk of blocking HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Axis), limiting the natural production of testosterone, making crucial the use of TPC (Post-Cycle Therapy)