Luxury and tradition conspire to give you the highest quality.shoes are a key element for men, when a brand is going well and satisfies you, you will be faithful for many years. We chose 10 of our favorite brands, all with the highest quality and production standards, handmade, with mate-to-order option and also with a great history and legacy behind each brand that reflects luxury and tradition.
It was founded in 1884 in Massachusetts and is the best American shoe company for men. Alden manufactures its pieces to the highest standards and is hand-made with the finest leathers such as cordovan, goat suede and calfskin in New England.
Their shoes are an essential part of men’s iconic clothing.
Key shoe: Alden Indy Boot
Pierre Corthay founded this French brand in 1990, since its inception has established itself as one of the best brands of men’s shoes. In 2009, Pierre was awarded the “Master of Art” by the French government, which is the highest recognition of French craftsmanship. These shoes have a distinctive silhouette of elegant lines and soft contours. All shoes are made entirely by hand in France and French materials.
Key shoe: Arca Derby
Cut by hand with the best leather in the world, each pair of Edward Greens have been made since 1890 in Northhampton, England.
Its quality is exceptional and its sole guarantees the best comfort and durability.
Key shoe: Chelsea
It was founded as a family business in 1963 in Bologna, Italy. Enzo runs the company with his wife and children. Something that distinguishes the shoes of Enzo Bonafé is that they are completely handmade, with the hand welted process, in which the sole is assembled and assembled from the template, an artisanal form that very few producers use and that defines a high level of quality and luxury.
Shoe key: Button Boot
Gaziano & Girling
It is a unique shoe brand, founded in 2006 by Tony Gaziano and Dean Garling in London, England with its factory in Northampton.
They have quickly become one of the innovative and versatile brands, combining craftsmanship with craftsmanship skills and their bespoke option .
Key shoe: Sinatra
The brand has been making shoes since 1866 in London and since 1902 in Paris. They have a rich heritage of artisanal process that guarantees quality, comfort and durability in some of the most beautiful shoes in the world. The original brand maintains its store in London where only made-to-measure shoes are made and made 100% by hand in its factory in Northampton.
Key shoe: William II
This Austrian brand was founded in 1985, where they started to produce handmade shoes made by hand, as well as making shoes for different brands of the world. His factory is in Romania where he makes 95% of the process of his pieces by hand and the other 5% is at an industrial level. Its particularity goes from the colors and techniques to paint the skins. Most of their clients choose the customization process, so they have a very knowledgeable and loyal public.
Key shoe: 508HA Derby
The features of the cigar “Made in Italy”, remained unchanged through time for Santoni. Quality, passion for detail and rigorous workmanship are the central elements of the brand’s distinction and a careful legacy by master craftsmen, some who have been working in the company for more than 30 years. Handmade in Macerata, Italy, they are one of our favorite shoes.
Key shoe: 5-hole Oxford
One of the oldest brands of English shoes, is also a favorite for its high quality and tradition. Founded in 1829 by Joseph Tricker.
The Tricker’s factory is in Northampton, England and opened its doors in 1904 and remains active until today.
Tricker’s keeps its production on hand as well as its made to order service. It is a key brand in men’s shoes and has created great models of boots and shoes that are a reference for many other firms.
Key shoes: Stow boot and Bourton shoe
Yohei Fukuda is one of the most acclaimed Japanese shoemakers today. Fukuda is 35 years old and grew up in the city of Tomaya, after high school she moved to England to work and learn in the traditional English fashion industry. He studied at the Tresham Institute in Northampton, a shoe school, then worked at Edward Green before returning to Japan in 2008 to start his own brand. Since then he has established himself as one of the great shoemakers in Japan. Its tobacco has led to balance the cult and traidicón that has for the English shoe store as well as its perfection and Japanese detail, which shows in a great quality and result, in addition to taking the option of bespoke shoes to a very demanding level and of pure luxury .
Key shoes: Balmoral Oxford